Introverts… sometimes they get a bad rap, especially when it comes to perceptions about their fitness for sales or leadership roles. Well, in this episode, we bust those myths with guest David Kreiger.
David Kreiger is the founder and president of SalesRoads, a business-to-business appointment setting, lead generation, and sales outsourcing company. In this episode of The B2B Mix Show, David shares:
- His experience as an introvert in sales
- How technology has made it the introvert’s time to shine
- Why the changing buyer’s journey makes introverts well-suited to selling
- Biases that hiring managers need to recognize when it comes to introverts
- and more
About The B2B Mix Show:
The B2B Mix Show with Alanna Jackson and Stacy Jackson is brought to you by Jackson Marketing. Need help with your B2B online presence? Let’s talk!
Connect with us on social media:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app