In this episode, we’re talking with Liz Duff about encouraging young women who are entering careers in B2B SaaS marketing. Liz is a public relations and content marketing specialist at SalesRight, as well as a Tedx speaker.
Here’s what Liz discusses with us:
- Young women and fearless goal setting and pursuit of those goals
- Pursuing speaking opportunities
- Imposter syndrome
- How seasoned professionals can support young women in their careers
- Why this isn’t a typo: womxn
Want to get in touch with Liz? Connect with her on LinkedIn.
About The B2B Mix Show:
The B2B Mix Show with Alanna Jackson and Stacy Jackson is brought to you by Jackson Marketing. Need help with your B2B online presence? Let’s talk!
Connect with us on social media:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app