In this episode, we welcome back Scott Rogerson, CEO of UpContent. This time we’re talking about more than just curating content. We’re discussing content curation’s role in account-based marketing (ABM).
Scott shares his insights and tips on content curation and ABM:
- using curation tools to listen for actionable content — sales triggers — as well as listening for news to keep your team up-to-date on target accounts
- leveraging curated content in social media to attract and engage with your target accounts
- how to incorporate curated content into an account-based microsite, blog, or newsletter
- what tools to consider for ABM-related content efforts
- and more
Also, don’t miss Scott’s answer to his just-for-fun question. It involves a protective mother giraffe!
Connect with Scott online:
About The B2B Mix Show:
The B2B Mix Show with Alanna Jackson and Stacy Jackson is brought to you by Jackson Marketing. Need help with your B2B online presence? Let’s talk!
Connect with us on social media:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app