Did you know that 62 percent of the most effective marketers say they follow a documented content marketing strategy “very closely”?* Effective marketers with documented plans also . . .
- Find most aspects of content marketing to be less challenging
- Feel more effective in their use of all content marketing tactics and social media channels
- Can justify a higher percentage of their overall marketing budget for use in content marketing
It just makes sense to get your plan in writing. However, it can be a challenge if you don’t know the fundamentals that set the foundation for a successful content marketing strategy.
Get Your Copy of The Fundamentals of a Strong Content Marketing Strategy
Download our ebook today, and you’ll learn more about these building blocks for leveraging written and visual assets for online success. Download the guide to learn more about:
- Developing Your Buying Personas
- Researching Your Competition
- Creating Your Content Inventory
- Putting Together Your Plan
Who is this guide for?
- B2B marketers who are ready to formalize their content strategy
- Sales & marketing professionals tasked with driving online awareness and leads
- Small-to-mid-sized business owners
Your plan is the foundation for your content marketing success.
Download our free guide to learn about the essentials for creating your content marketing strategy.