Post: When Is The Best Time To Publish Blog Posts?
Author: Garrett Moon
In this post on CoSchedule blog, Garrett Moon shares the best times of day to publish based on what you want to accomplish. He presents data from a several different studies to help us understand:
- The best time to publish for traffic, comments, and links
- The best time for maximizing social reach
- The best time for increasing social shares and pageviews
- The best time to publish for going viral
Moon goes on to share how to use Google Analytics to figure out when your best times for publishing are. Check out his post to get the full scoop!
Creating the Right Marketing Mix – Whiteboard Friday
Author: Rand Fishkin
I always enjoy Rand Fishkin and his Whiteboard Friday videos. This past week’s video is focused on ensuring you have the right marketing mix.
So What Is Brand Journalism Anyway?
Author: Stacy Jackson
On my own blog this week, stacyljackson.com, I published a post on brand journalism. In it I cover:
- What is brand journalism?
- What is brand journalism’s purpose?
- Examples of B2C and B2B brand journalism
- How it’s different from content marketing
Check it out and let me know what you think. Are you using brand journalism in your business?
Read the Post