Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
In today's digital-savvy organizations, cloud-based tools are everywhere you turn—even if you've yet to realize it. Does your team collaborate and share documents or campaign materials through Google Drive? Are you constantly sending messages through Slack to keep...
Want to develop or improve your social sales engagement? Check out these tips shared by Grapevine6’s Mike Orr.
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.