Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
Content curation is a buzzy word in the marketing world, but a lot of businesses don’t truly understand how to use it to their advantage. Here’s what you’re missing.
“In marketing, it's all about first-mover advantage,” says Larry Kim, an authority in B2B marketing. While Facebook Messenger has been around since 2011, it’s still an underleveraged marketing resource. People pay attention: With email, open rates average 5% to 10%...
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.