Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
Many customer-facing employees don’t effectively use LinkedIn to build their brands. Here are six mistakes — and how employers can help.
Sure, maybe your brand has a great logo, but that’s not enough these days. Every B2B brand needs a face — a spokesperson. Marketing veteran Darryl Praill explains how to find yours.
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.