Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
Refine your B2B social media strategy in 2020 with the research and tactics shared in this blog. While Facebook is the most used platform, LinkedIn is still a front runner for B2B companies.
B2B marketing and the CCPA: we’re breaking down information to help you think through what steps you may need to consider for compliance.
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.