Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
B2B marketers: are you curious about Facebook Messenger Marketing? Then You don’t want to miss this interview with Larry Kim on The B2B Mix Show! Listen now.
Small-to-midsized tech firms: do you think you’re too small for an analyst relations program? Think again. Learn more in this week’s episode of The B2B Mix Show.
The marketing technology space has grown tremendously leaving some experiencing martech overload. So, what does a marketer do with too much of a good thing?
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.