Season 1, Episode 4
Small Content Teams with Big Content Dreams
Are you on a small content team living with big content dreams? We’re talking about small content teams and the roadblocks to big content dreams.
We’re talking about the challenges facing small content marketing teams. We’ll chat about:
- Dealing with executives who “don’t get it” — no support, no budget, no sanity.
- Being overly ambitious. Everything’s important and huge!
- Not being ambitious enough. “We’re too small. We’re too boring.”
- Winging it. “I’ll figure out next week’s post . . . next week.”
- Ignoring visuals/video–or worse, doing it yourself when you don’t know what you’re doing!
- Not promoting and distributing content.
- Trying to do it all yourself..
Does your business have visible executive and employee brand advocates? Listen to this episode of The B2B Mix Show to find out why you should.
B2B tech companies are going to see a decrease in revenue if they don’t have a digital strategy by 2020. Learn why this is key to remaining competitive.
The marketing technology space has grown tremendously leaving some experiencing martech overload. So, what does a marketer do with too much of a good thing?