Season 1, Episode 3
Is Your Marketing Automation Platform a Glorified Email Solution?
Are you giving your marketing automation or inbound marketing platform the respect it deserves? Yeah, we said respect, and we mean it.
In episode three of The Marketing Mix, Stacy and Alanna cover marketing automation and inbound marketing technology and how you need to respect the tech. Are you giving your marketing automation or inbound marketing platform the respect it deserves? Yeah, we said respect. If you aren’t fully utilizing the platform, you aren’t getting a return on your investment.
In today’s show, we’re covering what you may be missing out on if all you do is use your marketing automation solution for emails and contact capture through forms. Yeah, we are primarily talking about HubSpot (disclosure: we’re a HubSpot Partner Agency), BUT you can likely find similar features in marketing automation platforms.
Join us to hear the martech lovefest as we chat about:
- Landing pages and forms (including discussion of hidden fields and progressive profiling)
- Live chat and chatbots (plus Slack integration)
- Call-to-Action buttons
- Dynamic content personalization and customization
- Contacts and lists (including static and active lists)
- Reports and analytics (including using Prospects data)
- Workflows (and several ways to use them)
- SEO strategy/topic cluster module
- Integration with CRM and ticket desk technology
Content curation is a buzzy word in the marketing world, but a lot of businesses don’t truly understand how to use it to their advantage. Here’s what you’re missing.
“In marketing, it's all about first-mover advantage,” says Larry Kim, an authority in B2B marketing. While Facebook Messenger has been around since 2011, it’s still an underleveraged marketing resource. People pay attention: With email, open rates average 5% to 10%...
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.