Season 1, Episode 3
Is Your Marketing Automation Platform a Glorified Email Solution?
Are you giving your marketing automation or inbound marketing platform the respect it deserves? Yeah, we said respect, and we mean it.
In episode three of The Marketing Mix, Stacy and Alanna cover marketing automation and inbound marketing technology and how you need to respect the tech. Are you giving your marketing automation or inbound marketing platform the respect it deserves? Yeah, we said respect. If you aren’t fully utilizing the platform, you aren’t getting a return on your investment.
In today’s show, we’re covering what you may be missing out on if all you do is use your marketing automation solution for emails and contact capture through forms. Yeah, we are primarily talking about HubSpot (disclosure: we’re a HubSpot Partner Agency), BUT you can likely find similar features in marketing automation platforms.
Join us to hear the martech lovefest as we chat about:
- Landing pages and forms (including discussion of hidden fields and progressive profiling)
- Live chat and chatbots (plus Slack integration)
- Call-to-Action buttons
- Dynamic content personalization and customization
- Contacts and lists (including static and active lists)
- Reports and analytics (including using Prospects data)
- Workflows (and several ways to use them)
- SEO strategy/topic cluster module
- Integration with CRM and ticket desk technology
Does your business have visible executive and employee brand advocates? Listen to this episode of The B2B Mix Show to find out why you should.
B2B tech companies are going to see a decrease in revenue if they don’t have a digital strategy by 2020. Learn why this is key to remaining competitive.
The marketing technology space has grown tremendously leaving some experiencing martech overload. So, what does a marketer do with too much of a good thing?