Season 1, Episode 2
Content Marketing and Video: Is Video Part of Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Content marketing and video: is video part of your 2019 strategy? Not yet sold on video in your marketing efforts? Listen to this episode to learn more about the popularity of video and check out some of our favorite examples.
In episode two of The Marketing Mix, Stacy and Alanna cover content marketing and video and video’s importance in the buyer’s journey.
Content marketing and video stats sources for this episode:
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Trends, 2017–2022
- Think with Google: A new way to think about online video’s role in the purchase funnel
- YouTube for Press | YouTube by the Numbers
- Think with Google: The latest YouTube stats on when, where, and what people watch
- Video thrives on Twitter
- 2M Monthly Advertisers on Instagram
- 2018 PROMO Online Video Statistics and Trends
- LinkedIn wants to be more than where you look for jobs – so it’s taking a big page from Facebook’s playbook
- Want to drive views for B2B video? Here’s what makes people watch
- 19 Types of Marketing Video for Each Stage of the Buyer Journey
Content marketing and video examples mentioned in this episode:
- Explainer video example from Slack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zVzWU95Sw
- Casual Social/Ad from Budweiser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b09ZyLaWk
- Demo/explainer video from Trakstar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWL04AovfQ
- Product video example from AppSumo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieckr-mRToc
- Company Culture video example from Zendesk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0uaSU6IVN4
- Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/80988062
- Interactive videos: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/interactive-video
Hosts & Guests
Wondering what Generation Z is up to when it comes to social media and online marketing? Listen in on our interview with a real, live teen!
Reach more prospects by exploring these B2B video ideas detailed in this marketing guide. Plus, start strong by learning from successful video campaigns.