Season 1, Episode 2
Is Video Part of Your Content Marketing Strategy?
A lot of people confuse “brand” with “corporate identity” or “logo.” Chad Nelson is joining us on this episode to set the record straight on b2b branding..
In episode two of The Marketing Mix, Stacy and Alanna cover content marketing and video and video’s importance in the buyer’s journey.
Content Marketing and Video Stats Sources for This Episode:
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Trends, 2017–2022
- Think with Google: A new way to think about online video’s role in the purchase funnel
- YouTube for Press | YouTube by the Numbers
- Think with Google: The latest YouTube stats on when, where, and what people watch
- Video thrives on Twitter
- 2M Monthly Advertisers on Instagram
- 2018 PROMO Online Video Statistics and Trends
- LinkedIn wants to be more than where you look for jobs – so it’s taking a big page from Facebook’s playbook
- Want to drive views for B2B video? Here’s what makes people watch
- 19 Types of Marketing Video for Each Stage of the Buyer Journey
Content Marketing and Video Examples Mentioned in this Episode:
- Explainer video example from Slack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zVzWU95Sw
- Casual Social/Ad from Budweiser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b09ZyLaWk
- Demo/explainer video from Trakstar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWL04AovfQ
- Product video example from AppSumo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieckr-mRToc
- Company Culture video example from Zendesk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0uaSU6IVN4
- Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/80988062
- Interactive videos: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/interactive-video
Trends are always changing, but one thing is certain for all companies, a digital presence is necessary. Whether consumers are looking for a brick-and-mortar or digital solutions, for 68% of B2B buyers, they prefer to research independently online before engaging with...
Ever wonder how you can improve your brand’s visibility? Maybe it’s time to focus on building executive visibility and employee advocacy into your marketing strategy?
The marketing technology space has grown tremendously leaving some experiencing martech overload. So, what does a marketer do with too much of a good thing?
Get an Email Alert When the Next Episode Goes Live
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.